New Patients: Your Child's First Visit
As a parent herself, Dr. Susan understands that you want the best for your child. At Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry, we focus on providing the highest quality pediatric dental care possible.
It’s completely normal for a child to be unsure or nervous about their first dental visit, but at Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry, they don’t have to be! Our practice is designed to make your child comfortable and excited to visit the dentist.
Our Goals For Your Child's First Visit
- Pediatric dental exam – if you have an infant or small toddler we may do a “lap to lap” examination of your child’s teeth
- Complete digital dental x-rays
- Professional teeth cleaning
- Fluoride treatment such as a varnish may be applied to your child’s teeth
- Discussion of home care instructions
- Discussion of dietary trends and oral habits
- Anticipatory guidance until your child’s next dental check up
We strive to provide your child with a positive dental experience. It is natural for some children to cry or protest during parts of the appointment as this is a new experience for them. If your child has experienced dental anxiety in the past, has special needs or is nervous about their first visit, ask Dr. Susan about our safe pediatric sedation dentistry options.
Save Time Before You Arrive
Do you dislike spending twenty minutes filling out paperwork when all you want is to relax while you wait for your child's pediatric dental appointment? Our new patient forms are available below so you can fill them out in the convenience of your own home!
Uninsured? Explore the Benefits of Our EPD Smile Dental Plan
When you subscribe to our plan, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- No monthly premium
- No deductibles
- No enrollment forms
- No annual individual or family maximum allowed benefits
- No claims to fill out for reimbursement
- No downgraded benefits
- No pre-approvals
- No denial of payment for prior treatment
- No wait periods
What You’ll Get
- Two professional cleanings, x-rays as deemed necessary, fluoride, & exams
- Considerable discounts of 15% off our costs for restorative treatment such as Fillings and Crowns
- 10% off of preventative treatment such as Sealants, PRR's, and SDF
How It Works
All you have to do is come into visit us and sign up for our EPD Smile Dental Plan. Whether your child is a new or former patient with us, you’re eligible for this plan just as long as you’re not covered by an existing dental insurance plan. It costs $400.00 to join and we’ll credit your account with this amount to be valid for a year. This is a savings of 32% off our regular fees for your child's bi-annual "check up" appointments. Your child will receive two free yearly cleanings from us and discounts off our restorative and preventative costs.
**THIS PLAN IS NON-REFUNDABLE AND CANNOT BE TRANSFERRED**
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
At Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry, we love to make your child smile! Come see why the parents of Kirkland call our pediatric dental practice their child's dental home. Give our kids dental office a call to schedule today!