New Patients: Your Child's First Visit
As a parent herself, Dr. Susan understands that you want the best for your child. At Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry, we focus on providing the highest quality pediatric dental care possible.
It’s completely normal for a child to be unsure or nervous about their first dental visit, but at Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry, they don’t have to be! Our practice is designed to make your child comfortable and excited to visit the dentist.
Our Goals For Your Child's First Visit
- Pediatric dental exam – if you have an infant or small toddler we may do a “lap to lap” examination of your child’s teeth
- Complete digital dental x-rays
- Professional teeth cleaning
- Fluoride treatment such as a varnish may be applied to your child’s teeth
- Discussion of home care instructions
- Discussion of dietary trends and oral habits
- Anticipatory guidance until your child’s next dental check up
We strive to provide your child with a positive dental experience. It is natural for some children to cry or protest during parts of the appointment as this is a new experience for them. If your child has experienced dental anxiety in the past, has special needs or is nervous about their first visit, ask Dr. Susan about our safe pediatric sedation dentistry options.
Save Time Before You Arrive
Do you dislike spending twenty minutes filling out paperwork when all you want is to relax while you wait for your child's pediatric dental appointment? Our new patient forms are available below so you can fill them out in the convenience of your own home!
At Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry, we love to make your child smile! Come see why the parents of Kirkland call our pediatric dental practice their child's dental home. Give our kids dental office a call to schedule today!